Raised Garden Bed & Container Mix
C-I-L® Raised Garden Bed & Container Mix is perfect for plants grown in containers, window boxes and raised garden beds. This growing medium contains an organic fertilizer and has a high water retention capacity, essential to successful gardening. Ideal for organic growing (Eco-Certified).
Premier Tech’s peat moss comes from bogs that are certified under the Veriflora Program. This certification ensures the application of good management principles in all aspect of sustainable development. The criteria include environmental assessment, social engagement and product quality.
- How to use
6 kg (25 L)
- Contains fertilizer ideal for organic gardening
- Retains moisture for less watering
- Helps plant growth
How to use
- Line the bottom third of the container/window box with this product.
- Center plant on top and fill (leaving about 2 cm from the top).
- Water to moisten soil.
- Pre-water the plants before transplanting.
- A thin layer of C-I-L®Multi-Purpose Drainage Stone can be used to line the bottom of the container and create a drainage foundation for plants.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Total nitrogen (N): 0.01%
Available phosphoric acid (P2O5): 0.02%
Soluble potash (K2O): 0.01%
Organic matter: 35%
Maximum moisture: 65%
Canadian sphagnum peat moss, composted manure (and/or composted forest products), perlite, coir, organic fertilizer. Product may vary slightly from region to region.