Fall Lawn Food 12-0-18
Prepare your lawn for the long, cold winter with C-I-L® Fall Lawn Food 12-0-18. This lawn fertilizer is enriched with potash and it will improve resistance to cold winter conditions, drought and disease. This fall fertilizer also helps to thicken lawns and to reduce weeds. 30% of the nitrogen is slow release to give your lawn a continued green look while reducing growth surge, for less mowing through the fall season.
- How to use
- Application Rate
6 kg (13.2 lb)
12 kg (26.5 lb)
6 kg: 4 305 sq. ft.
12 kg: 8 600 sq. ft.
- Helps thicken lawn to reduce weeds
- Slowly releases feed
- Prepares lawn for winter
Role of NPK
NITROGEN 12: Gives you green grass, fast! This water-ready, quick-release formula helps produce more chlorophyll for a faster, thicker, darker lawn.
PHOSPHORUS 0: Phosphate-free! For reduced impact on lakes and streams.
POTASSIUM 18: To help plants fight off disease and retain water. Note: Potassium levels in soils are usually lower in the warmer spring and summer months.
How to use
1. Aerate lawn in early spring. Rake and remove debris.
2. Apply this product only on established lawns.
- Apply with spreader.
- Use spreader settings for your brand/model. Too much fertilizer can burn the lawn.
- Do not apply by hand.
- Fill spreader on a solid surface (not lawn). Sweep to remove any spillage.
- Guaranteed burn-proof when used according to label directions.
- To ensure uniform coverage, spread fertilizer over entire surface in a criss-cross pattern, first applying lengthwise, and then widthwise.
- Close the spreader when stopping or turning.
3. Spot check lawn for bare spots. Where necessary, prepare the soil and apply C-I-L® Grass Seed.
4. Water fertilizer in to ensure maximum absorption.
When to apply
Fall: This product is designed to improve resistance to cold winter conditions and promote early spring growth and green-up.
Store in original container in a dry area.
Recycle or discard empty container in household garbage.
Spreader settings are guidelines only. Coverage varies with walking speed. To ensure accurate coverage, walk at a normal pace. For other spreaders, apply at 1.5 kg per 100 m2 (3.07 lb per 1 000 sq. ft.). Use as part of a complete fertilizer program.