Premium Grass Seed Sun & Shade
C-I-L® Premium Sun & Shade Grass Seed gives fast, effective results in both sunny and shady areas. Perfect for seeding new lawns, overseeding or bald spots. Visible results in 7 days. Innovative SURESTART® XTREME technology delivers nutrients that promote early seedling growth and better establishment.
- How to use
- Application Rate
1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
4 kg (8.8 lb)
1.5 kg: 3 230 sq. ft.
4 kg: 8 611 sq. ft.
- Grows 2x faster and thicker
- 2x more seed
- Visible results in 7 days
How to use
New lawn seeding or repairing bald spots
- Loosen the soil bed to a depth of 7 cm (3 in). Rake and remove debris and rocks. Cover with C-I-L® Enriched Lawn Soil for a nutrient-rich planting medium.
- Apply evenly to the prepared area with a spreader or by hand.
- Lightly rake and tamp to make sure the seed has contact with the soil.
- Lightly water daily to keep the seed moist until established.
- Mow your lawn on a low setting.
- Loosen surface soil using a rake to clear debris and dead grass.
- Top with C-I-L® Enriched lawn soil for a nutrient-rich planting medium.
- Apply following above instructions.
- Mow new grass when it reaches 7 cm (3 in) high, not before.
- Apply C-I-L® Lawn Fertilizer 6 to 8 weeks after new grass emerges to continually nourish and protect your lawn.
- Do not apply weed treatment until after the third mowing to protect the new grass plants.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Spreader settings are guidelines only; coverage will vary with walking speed.
0 58262 33801 0
0 58262 33802 7
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Nitrogen (N): 0.04%
Available Phosphate (P2O5): 0.25%
Manganese (Mn) (actual): 0.05%
Zinc (Zn) (actual): 0.20%
- 98.75% seeds (Kentucky Bluegrass, Creeping Red Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass and Intermediate Ryegrass)
- 1.25% seed treatments.