Blood Meal 12-0-0
Ideal for transplanting, C-I-L® Blood Meal 12-0-0 encourages healthy, vibrant foliage and boosts roots and stems with its naturally derived source of nitrogen.
- How to use
- Ideal for transplanting
- Encourages healthy vibrant plants and foliage
- Natural source of nitrogen
How to use
How to use
- Apply at the time of planting. Dig a hole 2 times the size of the root ball.
- Mix equal amounts of the product and top soil – place plant into hole.
- Fill remaining hole with an equal mixture of existing soil from hole and C-I-L® Soil. Water generously, ensuring soil is well drenched.
- For vigorous growth, re-apply every 6-8 weeks by raking into soil 5-8 cm deep at a rate of 50 g per 1 m2. Ensure you apply to the area surrounding the plant and not against the stem.
Pre-water the plants before transplanting.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
0 58262 38733 9
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Total Nitrogen (N): 12%
Water-Insoluble Nitrogen: 10.2%
Organic Matter: 85%