GREEN-UP® Liquid Lawn Food 30-0-0
Water and feed your lawn in 1 easy step with C-I-L® GREEN-UP® Liquid Lawn Food 30-0-0. This lawn fertilizer gives established lawns a visible long-lasting green-up, quickly and easily. 40% of the total nitrogen is slow release to give your lawn a greener effect, longer. This home lawn care product requires no spreader. Simply attach to the hose and spray!
- How to use
2 150 sq. ft.
- Slow release feed
- Water and fee your lawn in 1 easy step
Role of NPK
NITROGEN 30: Gives you green grass, fast! This water-ready, quick-release formula helps produce more chlorophyll for a faster, thicker, darker lawn.
PHOSPHORUS 0: Phosphate-free! For reduced impact on lakes and streams.
How to use
- Aerate lawn in early spring. Rake and remove debris.
- Apply using the hose-end applicator provided. It will accurately dilute this concentrated lawn fertilizer for convenient spray-on application.
- Attach garden hose to nozzle on bottle.
- Turn water on slowly.
- Bend safety tab back and turn control valve clockwise to the ‘ON’ position. Product will be automatically dispensed. When spraying is complete, turn control valve to the ‘OFF’ position.
- Turn water off, disconnect applicator from hose and store contents in original container with bottle cap screwed on tightly.
- Spot check lawn for bare spots. Where necessary, prepare the soil and apply C-I-L® Grass Seed.
When to apply
Spring and summer: Apply on established lawns every 4-6 weeks.
Fall: Apply C-I-L® Fall Lawn Food 12-0-18 designed to improve resistance to cold winter conditions and promote early spring growth and green-up.
- Apply C-I-L® BIO-WEED & FEED® Lawn Food 9-0-0 in the spring to help prevent weeds.
- Set mower height at 7.5 cm (3 in.) and leave clippings on the lawn.
- Continue application monthly to ensure healthy grass growth that will help with weed control.
- Do not water lawn after application.
Store in original container, tightly closed, in a dry area. Keep from freezing.
Recycle or discard empty container in household garbage.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not swallow. Do not apply under windy conditions. Avoid contact with skin, clothing and eyes.
- If swallowed: Get immediate medical attention or contact a poison control center.
- If in eyes: Flush with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention.
- If on skin: Wash with soap and water.