Black Cedar Mulch
C-I-L® 100% Black Cedar Mulch keeps your landscape looking beautiful all season. This rich, naturally aromatic ground cover provides a striking backdrop for your garden flowers and shrubs.
- How to use
- Application Rate
- 80% less weeding and repels insects
- 70% less watering
- With SUNGUARD™ Colour lasts all season long
How to use
Garden beds & landscaping
Use in all types of gardens, landscapes, pathways, around trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetables. Remove existing weeds and grass from garden area.
- Wait until seeds sprout and plants start to develop before applying mulch.
- If combining with plants, apply fresh C-I-L®Natural Black Earth Top Soil, fertilize and insert plants. Recommended minimum depth is 5 cm (2 in) with landscape fabric.
- Use landscape fabric under the mulch to enhance weed control and increase the life of the mulch.
- Refresh each spring.
- Use of garden gloves is recommended when handling mulch.