C-I-L® Aluminum Sulphate allows acid-loving plants to thrive and increases their health by quickly lowering the pH and improving the overall growing conditions of the soil.
- How to use
- Boost blue Hydrangeas
- Acidifies soils
- Fast-acting results
How to use
- Dissolve 3 ml (3/5 tsp) per litre of water and water plants generously.
- Repeat every 2-3 weeks. This is an effective rate to change hydrangeas to blue.
- Rake into soil 5-8 cm deep at a rate of 1 kg (2.2 lb) evenly over 20 m2 (200 sq. ft.) or apply 125 ml (1/2 cup) to medium-sized plants.
- Ensure you apply to the area surrounding the plant and not against the stem.
- Reapply every 3-4 weeks.
Caution: Do not put in direct contact with roots or damage to plants may occur.
- Do not put in direct contact with roots or damage to plants may occur.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.