Bone Meal 4-10-0
C-I-L® Bone Meal 4-10-0 is a natural fertilizer ideal for transplanting all flowers, fruits, vegetables and shrubs. This garden fertilizer fortifies roots and provides strong plants.
- How to use
- Ideal for transplanting
- Encourages bigger blooms and vibrant foliage
- Promotes strong root development
How to use
- Apply at the time of planting. Dig a hole 2 times the size of the root ball.
- Mix equal amounts of the product and loose soil – place plant into hole.
- Fill remaining hole with an equal mixture of existing soil from hole and C-I-L® soil.
- Water generously, ensuring soil is well drenched.
- For vigorous growth, re-apply after 8 weeks by raking into soil 5-8 cm deep at a rate of 100 g per m2.
- Ensure you apply to the area surrounding the plant and not against the stem.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
0 58262 38712 4
0 58262 31162 4
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Total Nitrogen (N): 4.0%
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5): 10.0%
Total Phosphoric Acid (P2O5): 12.0%
Calcium (Ca): 10.0%
Organic Matter: 48.0%
Fineness: Total passing through 100-mesh
Tyler screen: 40.0%