Moisture Potting Mix
C-I-L® Moisture Potting Mix simplifies your container gardening, allowing you to spend less time worrying about over- and underwatering your flowers and vegetables. This growing medium is an improved formula you can rely on for beautiful results.
Premier Tech’s peat moss comes from bogs that are certified under the Veriflora Program. This certification ensures the application of good management principles in all aspect of sustainable development. The criteria include environmental assessment, social engagement and product quality.
- How to use
- Application Rate
7.5 kg (25 L)
- Improved formula suitable for vegetables
- Improved extended feed – up to 9 months
- Over/under watering protection
How to use
- Line the bottom third of the pot with this product.
- Center plant on top, fill with this potting mix (leaving about 2 cm from the top).
- Water to moisten soil.
- Pre-water the plants before transplanting. Heavy feeders, such as annuals and tomato plants, may require occasional fertilizer applications.
- Apply during the growing season.
- Water generously.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
0 58262 80504 8
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Total nitrogen (N): 0.07%
vailable phosphoric acid (P2O5): 0.07%
Soluble potash (K2O): 0.07%
Organic matter: 40%
Maximum moisture: 65%
Canadian sphagnum peat moss, perlite, lime (for proper pH balance), coco fibre, and controlled-released fertilizer. Product may vary slightly from region to region.