IRON+ Lawn Food Spring and Summer 18-0-8
C-I-L® IRON+ Lawn Food Spring and Summer 18-0-8 combines 4 different types of iron to deliver a consistent, deep green colour throughout your lawn. With slow-release nitrogen, it will stay green even longer. Lawn is up to 18% greener.
* Products available exclusively in Home Hardware stores.
- How to use
- Application rate
11 kg (24 lb)
4 300 sq. ft.
How to use
1. Aerate lawn in early spring. Rake and remove debris.
2. Apply this product only on established lawns.
- Apply with spreader.
- Use spreader settings for your brand/model. Too much fertilizer can burn the lawn.
- Do not apply by hand.
- Fill spreader on a solid surface (not lawn). Sweep to remove any spillage.
- Guaranteed burn-proof when used according to label directions.***
- To ensure uniform coverage, spread fertilizer over entire surface in a criss-cross pattern, first applying lengthwise, and then widthwise.
- Close the spreader when stopping or turning.
3. Spot check lawn for bare spots. Where necessary, prepare the soil and apply C-I-L® Grass Seed.
4. Water fertilizer in to ensure maximum absorption.
When to apply
Spring and summer: Starting in early spring, apply only on established lawns every 4-6 weeks.
Fall: Apply to improve resistance to cold winter conditions and promote early spring growth and green-up.
Apply in the spring to help prevent weeds.
- When cutting, set mower level at 7.5 cm (3 in) and leave clippings on the lawn.
- Continue application monthly to ensure healthy grass growth that will help with weed control.
- Use correct spreader setting for the brand/model you have.
- Water in the lawn fertilizer to get fast, effective results.
- Do not apply near bodies of water, if heavy rain is expected, to frozen ground or at higher application rates than recommended on the label.
- Do not apply on wet grass unless planning on irrigating afterwards.
This product contains manganese and should be used only as recommended. It may prove harmful if misused.
Store in original container in a dry area.
Recycle or discard empty container in household garbage.
Spreader settings are guidelines only. Coverage varies with walking speed. To ensure accurate coverage, walk at a normal pace. For other spreaders, apply at 2.75 kg per 100 m2 (5.6 lb per 1 000 sq. ft.). Use as part of a complete fertilizer program.