IRON+ Lawn Food 33-0-3 with 3% Iron
C-I-L® IRON+ Lawn Food 33-0-3 with 3% Iron is an ideal choice to give established lawns a visible advantage with faster growth, thicker grass and beautiful, deep green results. This 30% slow-release lawn fertilizer feeds for an entire month, reducing growth surge so you feed less and mow less. Lawn is up to 18% greener.
* Products available exclusively in Home Hardware stores.
- How to use
- Application Rate
5.25 kg (11.6 lb)
10.5 kg (23 lb)
5.25 kg: 4 300 sq. ft.
10.5 kg: 8 600 sq. ft.
Role of NPK
NITROGEN 33: Gives you green grass, fast! This water-ready, quick-release formula helps produce more chlorophyll for a faster, thicker, darker lawn.
PHOSPHORUS 0: Phosphate-free! For a reduced impact on lakes and streams.
POTASSIUM 3: To help plants fight off disease and retain water.
How to use
1. Aerate lawn in early spring. Rake and remove debris.
2. Apply this product only on established lawns.
- Apply with spreader.
- Use spreader settings for your brand/model. Too much fertilizer can burn the lawn.
- Do not apply by hand.
- Fill spreader on a solid surface (not lawn). Sweep to remove any spillage.
- Guaranteed burn-proof when used according to label directions.
- To ensure uniform coverage, spread fertilizer over entire surface in a criss-cross pattern, first applying lengthwise, and then widthwise.
- Close the spreader when stopping or turning.
3. Spot check lawn for bare spots. Where necessary, prepare the soil and apply C-I-L® Grass Seed.
4. Water fertilizer in to ensure maximum absorption.
When to apply
Spring and summer: Apply only on established lawns every 4-6 weeks throughout spring and summer.
Fall: This product is designed to improve resistance to cold winter conditions and promote early spring growth and green-up.
- Apply in the spring to help prevent weeds.
- When cutting, set mower level at 7.5 cm (3 in) and leave clippings on the lawn.
- Continue application monthly to ensure healthy grass growth that will help with weed control.
- Use correct spreader setting for the brand/model you have.
- Water in the lawn fertilizer to get fast, effective results.
- Do not apply near bodies of water, if heavy rain is expected, to frozen ground or at higher application rates than recommended on the label.
- Do not apply on wet grass unless planning on irrigating afterwards.
Store in original container in a dry area.
Recycle or discard empty container in household garbage.
Spreader settings are guidelines only. Coverage varies with walking speed. To ensure accurate coverage, walk at a normal pace. For other spreaders, apply at 1.3 kg per 100 m2 (2.86 lb per 1 000 sq. ft.). Use as part of a complete fertilizer program.
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Total nitrogen (N): 33%
9.9% total nitrogen from polymer-coated, sulphur-coated, water-insoluble nitrogen
Soluble potash (K2O): 3%
Sulphur (S) (actual): 0.9%
Iron (Fe) (actual): 3%