Premium Grass Seed with Fertilizer 2-5-2
C-I-L® Premium Grass Seed & Fertilizer 2-5-2 gives fast, effective results in both sunny and shady areas. These grass seeds are perfect for seeding new lawns, overseeding or repairing bald spots. Visible results in 7 days. With innovative SURESTART® XTREME technology that delivers nutrients promoting early seedling growth and better establishment.
- How to use
- Application rate
1 kg (2.2 lb)
2 kg (3.3 lb)
1 kg: 1 076 sq. ft.
2 kg: 12 152 sq. ft.
- Grows 2x faster and thicker
- 2x more seed
- Visible results in 7 days
How to use
New lawn seeding or repairing bald spots
- Loosen the soil bed to a depth of 7 cm (3 in). Rake and remove debris and rocks. Cover with C-I-L® Enriched Lawn Soil for a nutrient-rich planting medium.
- Apply evenly to the prepared area with a spreader or by hand.
- Rake and tamp lightly to ensure good seed to soil contact.
- Water lightly on a daily basis to keep the seed moist until established.
- Mow your lawn on a low setting.
- Loosen surface soil using a rake to clear debris and dead grass.
- Top with C-I-L® Enriched Lawn Soil for a nutrient-rich planting medium.
- Apply following above instructions.
When to apply
Apply in mid-spring when soil temperatures warm up or mid-August to late September. Optimal germination occurs between 10 °C and 25 °C. Cool spring weather and freezing temperatures will delay germination and growth.
- Mow new grass when it reaches 7 cm (3 in) high, not before.
- Apply C-I-L® Lawn Fertilizer 6 to 8 weeks after new grass emerges to continually nourish and protect your lawn.
- Do not apply weed treatment until after the third mowing to protect the new grass plants.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
0 58262 33807 2
0 58262 33808 9
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Nitrogen (N): 2.00% Available Phosphate (P2O5): 5.00%
Soluble Potash: 2.00%
Manganese (Mn) (actual): 0.05%
Zinc (Zn) (actual): 0.20% Product contains: 50%
Starter Fertilizer + 50% Treated Seeds (98.75 % Kentucky Bluegrass, Creeping Red Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass and Intermediate Ryegrass, plus 1.25% seed treatments).
- 50% fertilizer
- 49% seeds (Creeping Red Fescue, Intermediate Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass)