Lawn Food 30-0-3
C-I-L® Lawn Food 30-0-3 is an ideal choice to quickly get your lawn looking beautiful, green and thicker while making it healthy and strong. This 20% slow release lawn fertilizer feeds for an entire month, reducing growth surge so you feed less and mow less. This product is perfect for your home lawn care.
- How to use
- Application Rate
6 kg (13.2 lb)
25 kg (55 lb)
6 kg: 4 300 sq. ft.
25 kg: 1 7940 sq. ft.
- Fast acting
- Lasting green up
- Thicker grass
Role of NPK
NITROGEN 30: Gives you green grass, fast! This water-ready, quick-release formula helps produce more chlorophyll for a faster, thicker, darker lawn.
PHOSPHORUS 0: Phosphate-free! For reduced impact on lakes and streams.
POTASSIUM 3: To help plants fight off disease and for water retention.
†Expressed as Total Nitrogen, Available Phosphoric Acid and Soluble Potash.
Refer to the Guaranteed Minimum Analysis for details.
How to use
1. Aerate lawn in early spring. Rake and remove debris.
2. Apply this product only on established lawns.
- Apply with spreader.
- Use spreader settings for your brand/model. Too much fertilizer can burn the lawn.
- Do not apply by hand.
- Fill spreader on a solid surface (not lawn). Sweep to remove any spillage.
- Guaranteed burn-proof when used according to label directions.
- To ensure uniform coverage, spread fertilizer over entire surface in a criss-cross pattern, first applying lengthwise, and then widthwise.
- Close the spreader when stopping or turning.
3. Spot check lawn for bare spots. Where necessary, prepare the soil and apply C-I-L® Grass Seed.
4. Water fertilizer in to ensure maximum absorption.
When to apply
Spring and summer: Apply only on established lawns every 4-6 weeks throughout spring and summer.
Fall: Apply C-I-L® Fall Lawn Food 12-0-18, designed to improve resistance to cold winter conditions and promote early spring growth and green-up.
- Apply C-I-L® BIO-WEED & FEED® Lawn Food 9-0-0 in the spring to help prevent weeds.
- When cutting, set mower height at 7.5 cm (3 in) and leave clippings on the lawn.
- Continue application monthly to ensure healthy grass growth that will help with weed control.
- Use the right spreader setting for the brand/model you have.
- Water in the lawn fertilizer to get fast, effective results.
- Do not apply near bodies of water, if heavy rain is expected, to frozen ground or at a higher application rate than recommended on the label.
- Do not apply on wet grass unless planning on irrigating afterwards.
Store in original container in a dry area.
Recycle or discard empty container in household garbage.
Spreader settings are guidelines only. Coverage varies with walking speed. To ensure accurate coverage, walk at a normal pace. For other spreaders, apply at 1.5 kg per 100 m2 (3 lb per 1 000 sq. ft.).