IRON+ Lawn Recovery 4 in 1
C-I-L® IRON+ Lawn Recovery 4 in 1 10-2-4 is specially formulated to give your lawn that quick, deep green boost after a long winter and anytime throughout the season. This product contains 13% SURESTART® XTREME coated grass seed and will give you a lawn that is up to 18% greener.
* Products available exclusively in Home Hardware stores.
- How to use
- Application rate
4 kg (8.8 lb)
7 kg (5.4 lb)
4 kg: 969 sq. ft.
7 kg: 1 700 sq. ft.
How to use
Prepare the lawn
- Rake lawn to remove thatch, dead grass and debris.
- Mow grass to 5 cm (2 in) in height.
- Remove all clippings.
- Using a fertilizer spreader, apply half the required amount in one direction. Apply the remaining amount at a right angle. This will help provide even coverage.
- Do not mow for 4 weeks after application, then mow at a cutting height of 8 cm (3 in)
- Sufficient water availability is critical to the success of seeding.
- After initial application, ensure seed is kept moist at all times until grass germinates. During hot, dry conditions it may be necessary to water once a day. Water early in the morning or evening for best results. Once seed has fully germinated (up to 2 weeks under ideal conditions), water regularly using a consistent irrigation schedule.
When to apply
In the fall, apply to prepare your lawn for winter dormancy and promote early spring growth and green-up.
- Apply at the recommended rate as part of a complete fertilization program.
- Apply only as directed. Do not apply at a higher application rate than recommended on the label.
- Aerate your lawn every spring.
- Water lightly after each fertilizer application. Between applications, water heavily once a week rather than lightly every day.
- Set mower height to 7.5 cm (3 in) and leave the clippings on the lawn. They are a good source of organic matter and help shade out weeds.
- Do not apply near bodies of water, when heavy rain is expected or when ground is frozen.
- It is recommended that all fertilizer applications be made based on a soil analysis test.
This product contains manganese and zinc and should be used only as recommended. It may prove harmful if misused.
Store in original container in a dry area.
Recycle or discard empty container in household garbage.