Patch & Repair FASTFIX® 9-1-1
C-I-L® FASTFIX® with SURESTART® XTREME is a premium blend of lawn fertilizer, grass seed, compost and iron that thickens and greens your lawn while preventing the spread of weeds in one easy application. It feeds and greens in 48 hours and boosts soil activity for a more vigorous lawn.
- How to use
- Application rate
4 kg (8.8 lb)
4 kg: 969 sq. ft.
- Feeds and greens in 48 hours
- Boosts soil activity for a more vigorous lawn
- Thickens lawn
How to use
To rescue a thin, weak lawn
- Mow your lawn on a low setting.
- Loosen surface soil using a rake to clear debris and dead grass.
- Apply with a spreader in a criss-cross pattern.
- Lightly water daily to keep the seed moist until grass is established.
When to apply
Apply in mid-spring when soil temperatures warm up to late October. Optimal germination occurs between 10 °C and 25 °C. Cool spring weather and freezing temperatures will delay germination and growth.
- Mow new grass when it reaches 7 cm (3 in) high, not before.
- Apply C-I-L® Lawn Fertilizer 6 to 8 weeks after new grass emerges to continually nourish and protect your lawn.
- Do not apply weed treatment until after the third mowing to protect the new grass plants.
- To ensure accurate coverage, walk at a normal pace.
- For other spreaders, apply at 4 kg per 90 m2 or 8.8 lb per 969 ft2. (See website for additional spreader settings).
- Use as part of a complete fertilizer program.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- This product contains manganese and zinc and should be used only as recommended. It may prove harmful when misused.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
0 05826 23384 8 5
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Nitrogen (N): 9%
Available Phosphate (P2O5): 1%
Soluble Potash (K2O): 1%
Iron (Fe): 1.50%
Manganese (Mn) (actual): 0.05%
Zinc (Zn) (actual): 0.20%
Organic matter: 40%
13% SURESTART® XTREME coated grass seed, comprised of 99% seed (Perennial Ryegrass) and 1% seed treatments.