Premium Quick Grass Seed
C-I-L® Premium Quick Grass Seed with SURESTART® XTREME is perfect for seeding new lawns, overseeding or bald spots. It grows two times faster and thicker compared to an untreated seed blend under identical growing conditions. Visible results in 7 days.
- How to use
- Application rate
1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
3 230 sq. ft.
- Grows 2x faster and thicker
- 2x more seed
- Visible results in 7 days
How to use
New lawn seeding or repairing bald spots
- Loosen the soil bed to a depth of 7 cm (3 in). Rake and remove debris and rocks. Cover with C-I-L® Enriched Lawn Soil for a nutrient-rich planting medium
- Apply evenly to the prepared area with a spreader or by hand.
- Lightly rake and tamp to make sure the seed has contact with the soil.
- Lightly water daily to keep the seed moist until established.
- Mow your lawn on a low setting.
- Loosen surface soil using a rake to clear debris and dead grass.
- Top with C-I-L® Enriched Lawn Soil for a nutrient-rich planting medium.
- Apply following above instructions.
When to apply
Apply in mid-spring when soil temperatures warm up or mid-August to late September. Optimal germination occurs between 10 °C and 25 °C. Cool spring weather and freezing temperatures will delay germination and growth.
- Mow new grass when it reaches 7 cm (3 in) high, not before.
- Apply C-I-L® Lawn Fertilizer 6 to 8 weeks after new grass emerges to continually nourish and protect your lawn.
- Do not apply weed treatment until after the third mowing to protect the new grass plants.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Spreader settings are guidelines only; coverage will vary with walking speed.
0 58262 33806 5
Safety data sheet
Guaranteed minimum analysis
Nitrogen (N): 0.04%
Available Phosphate (P2O5): 0.25%
Manganese (actual): 0.05%
Zinc (Zn) (actual): 0.20%
- 98.75% seeds (Creeping Red Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass and Intermediate Ryegrass).
- 1.25% seed treatments.